From:
Edward Dotson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1993 18:59:00 GMT
        Perhaps it is not bust a gut funny, but what I enjoy most about
SLC was his insight to the human character and condition. Especially the
American human character. His observations and criticisms are as valid
today as the day they were written. His body of work should remind us all
of the brevity of our lives and the selfishness of our desperations. And
help us get a good laugh at ourselves in the bargain.

Edward Dotson