From:
Larry Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2015 18:28:21 +0000
Kevin--

Yes, this one is controversial--anticipating Tom Perkins, a few years ago, arguing that the wealthy should have more voting power.  And there's an argument that some hope will make it to the Supreme Court that will reinterpret what "one man, one votes" means.

Hard to know what SLC at the time he wrote this, but one can only hope that it was satirical.

--LH

Larry Howe
Professor of English & Film Studies
Department of Literature and Languages