From:
Lawrence Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:34:54 -0500
Cindy--

Thanks for the fuller picture of all the multiculturalism/social justice work you're doing.  I didn't know about these efforts.  In addition to offering my "Brava!" I'd like to echo something
mentioned by a couple of attendees at the Hannibal conference: Gladys Coggswell's performance of "A True Story" is magnificent.  I didn't realize that there was a DVD available.  Anyone who teaches this text will surely want to have it ready at hand.  All who admire the story, and I don't know anyone who doesn't, will be happy to have it as an addition to their Twain library.

Best,

--Larry Howe