From:
Terry Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:08:55 -0400
Thanks for the many kind words. If photologue was not a word before, I
think there's a good case for it. I'm sorry to hear that Stormfield is for
sale, but starting this week I will buy lottery tickets. Winning will be a
sign that Stormfield  should continue to be a welcome spot for those who
love Twain. The statues were at the library before, but this time I took my
'A' camera. I have a couple more shots as well, and I've been meaning to
create a panorama. Maybe this weekend I'll get to work on that. I now have
a new understanding of why Twain loved this area so much.