From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:28:09 -0400
Please put me on a committee to volunteer to do whatever needed, as I had volunteered 9 years ago to help get one started. :)
And it did not get off the ground then.
Also if this is a "pilot" conference, I suggest that a theme would be Twain as a pilot, and river topics.

Thanks!
Jules