From:
Susan Durkee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2013 11:13:30 -0400
To answer your question about   whether  there was footage of the modern
"Stormfield" in the Documentary  "Dangerous Intimacy" I can say yes.

I worked with Producer  Richard Altemonte coordinating for the filming
locations, and I played the role  of Jean Clemens in the film. There was filming
at the modern  Stormfield and at The Lobster Pot
Susan Boone  Durkee
The Lobster Pot Studio
23 Mark  Twain Lane
Redding Ct. 06896  203-938-2760
_www.SusanDurkee.com_ (http://www.susandurkee.com/)

_Click the link here to visit the  Studio._
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyUgtMN3Evk&feature=youtu.be)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPcV4Qi9_E&feature=youtu.be

In a message dated 9/7/2013 9:28:21 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Dave Davis wrote:

>Has that ever been a movie  setting?
>Whether MT related or not?)=C2=A0 Should be!

In partial  answer to that question, from my Forum posting of 20 January
201=
2, with  the subject =E2=80=9CKaren Lystra's _Dangerous Intimacy_ on
DVD=E2=
=80=9D:

>...Another startling moment, for this  viewer,
>was to see, particularly in the "Christmas 1909"
>chapter  of the documentary but hinted elsewhere,
>what one infers was footage  captured specifically
>for this documentary, in and around the  modern
>Stormfield. Whether any filming for the DVD was
>done  there is not overtly stated. For those of
>us (apart from Kevin Mac  Donnell) unlikely ever
>to have the opportunity to see it for  ourselves--
>today a private home, rebuilt after a  devastating
>1923 fire--these glimpses provide a poignant  thrill.

Needless to say, another vie_wing of this disk is in order, for  comparison
p=
urposes!

M. L.  Christmas