From:
James Edstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:30:46 -0800
In no way did I mean to imply that Ms. Bailey's work was based on
fraudulent documents.  I should have been more careful in my original
posting.  I read the original book with genuine fascination, and I
apologize to Ms. Bailey for creating the negative impression.

Jim Edstrom

On Mon, 29 Feb, 2016 at 1:30:11 PM, Shoshana Bailey