From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:55:11 -0600
You can also access my reviews through my academia.edu webpage. It also
provides access to everything else I've written under my own name, and when
there are online texts available, links are provided to take you to those
writings. Academia's link buttons are not too obvious, but ALL of my book
reviews have links, so look at one of those first to see what the link
buttons look like and you'll more easily recognize them when looking at
other writings.

If you are expecting to find other reviews in which I experience punium
tremens, you will be disappointed. That was just for the dog and cat books
(which I have not added to my academia.edu page yet).

I strongly urge Twainians, both academic and non-academic, to sign up for an
academia.edu page ('tis free) and list their writings with links. It helps
drive a little traffic to the Twain Forum webpage via those links I
mentioned, and that can't be a Bad Thing.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive