Fri, 10 Nov 1995 16:31:18 -0500
The only info I have been able to find on Mildred are two items that reside
at Hamilton Library in Hawaii.  One is a journal article she wrote for
Pacific Monthly in 1917 on Mark Twain's travels in Hawaii.  The other is a
12 page brochure on Twain in Hawaii written in 1935.  As far as the
librarians
could tell me, they are the only copies in existence. In the meantime I have
placed a request for photocopies.  They are not available thru interlibrary
loan and may or may not aid in establishing her relationship.  However, if
anyone on this list is in Hawaii and close to Hamilton Library.....:)

Barb