From:
Michael MacBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:28:28 -0600
Mr. Fears,

Thank you so much for the lead, I really appreciate it.  It's surprising to
me, that as involved as Twain was in politics, and certainly as interested
as he was in lynchings, that there's relatively little actually addressing
the KKK... considering they started after the war, and Grant helped
extinguish them in 1871.  In either case, I really appreciate the assistance
in my quest.

Michael