From:
Terry Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:12:44 -0500
Given that the award is a device to shine a light on America's funniest
comedians, I find Stewart to be one of their better choices. For one of
their worst choices find a comedian whose name rhymes with Kill Barrel and
you will get one who is not particularly funny and has no redeeming social
or satirical content. Also glad to see that they looked beyond the alumni
of Saturday Night Live.

--

Terry Ballard
https://muckrack.com/terry-ballard

Author of the book "50 specialty libraries of New York City: From botany to
magic"

"My memory has a mind of its own."