Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:47:04 -0500
N.B.: I am posting this on behalf of Henry Sweets. -- K.B.

Mark Twain Forum Members,

It is with great sadness that I note the death of Nick Karanovich. Nick
passed away Saturday morning, January 11, in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
There will be a visitation in Fort Wayne Monday, January 13 and the
funeral from the Karanovich Funeral Home in Clinton, Indiana on Tuesday
January 14. Burial will be in Clinton.

Nick was an avid collector of anything Mark Twain and a frequently at
gatherings of Mark Twain fans. His knowledge of Mark Twain collectibles was
extensive and Nick was always ready to share information. Nick's friendly
and knowledgeable personality will be missed.

Henry Sweets, Mark Twain Museum, Hannibal, MO