From:
Robert M Ellsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:52:56 -0500
If you paste the link as found, only slightly corrupted but only half "live", and then correct out the Yahoo-infected equals sign in 'new' the link will open correctly.

I kinda wish it hadn't.

WHY do these hacks keep messing with everything important about or to the actual Twain, but have no objection using his name for a draw?  It's OK to do a black lesbian Hamlet; might be a compelling point of view and even be well-written ... just don't go saying it is 'by Shakespeare'.

Sent from my iPhone