Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 14:04:55 -0700
Dear John.  (it was so much fun to say that.)

Thanks for information AND links to your own book and interviews.  You and
Tarnoff must be about the same age since 2007 figures in both of your
biographies.  You both have written about the exact period I'm most
interested in so THANKS for your research and insights.
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58