Jim Zwick <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 21:23:21 +0000
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Can you point me to directions on accessing this internet page?

I sure can.  Assuming that you have access to the World Wide Web, you
can access the page at this URL:

   http://web.syr.edu/~fjzwick/twainwww.html

If anyone on the list is interested in what literary folks besides
Twain were writing about the Philippine-American War at the turn of
the century, you can read works by or about Henry Blake Fuller,
George Ade, Edgar Lee Masters, W. D. Howells, Ernest Crosby, and soon
Finley Peter Dunne, from the connected Anti-Imperialism in the U.S.
page at:

    http://web.syr.edu/~fjzwick/ail98-35.html

If you need more detailed instructions, let me know.

Jim Zwick