From:
Kent_Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:28:35 -0400
Arianne,

I have no idea whether my Vroman's talk will be recorded. My talk on DEAR
MARK TWAIN at Quarry Farm's spring lecture series was recorded. I believe
that talk is on the CD Elmira conference attendees were given in August and
is also available online at the website of the Center for Mark Twain Studies
at Elmira College. I also spoke in Hartford in May; I'm not sure if that
talk was recorded. I have no idea of whether my recorded lectures are worth
listening to, as I've never worked up gumption to listen to one. (Like
looking at myself in a mirror, listening to myself talk is something I try
to avoid doing.)

Meanwhile, I'd like to express my thanks to those who took the trouble to
respond to my posting--both on the Forum and directly to me. Few of us are
getting rich from publishing books on Mark Twain, but it's immensely
gratifying to know our books are appreciated by people whose opinions we
respect.

Kent

P.S. Is it just my iPhone, or do all smart phone insist changing the
spelling of "Vroman's Book Store" to "Bemoans Book Store"? I must remember
to ask the folks at Vroman's about that.