From:
"John R. Pascal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:07:18 -0500
There is no need for forgiveness in the recognition of an extraordinarily detailed and positive review done on this aspect of Mark Twain Studies outside of the Forum or a Twain publication.
We can all be humbly happy and proud of a job well done and properly recognized by this academic authority.
Very good news is very good news, pure and simple.
We’re not the only ones who believe that in the words of one of my Twain class students, “Mark Twain is like water because he is for everybody!"

John Pascal