From:
Warren Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:39:51 -0500
If people outside our country want a say in how we do things, they have a
simple solution: Become an American citizen. Until/unless they do that,
their opinions about America and/or about how we do things and/or what we
do don't a damned thing to me. . .or, I'd bet, to any American who can
think half-way logically. I suspect that what I'm saying here will offend
any number of Hard-Left colleagues in this Forum. For the record, I didn't
vote for Trump. I wouldn't be caught dead voting for Trump. But, like it or
not, he's the POTUS now, and everyone wetting their pants and throwing
hissy-fits just needs to grow up and get over it.

--
*Warren D. Miller, CFA, ASA, CPA*
*Founder - LinkedIn's Strategy Reading Group <http://bit.ly/AboutSRG>*

*Beckmill Research, LLC*