From:
Sharon McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:48:08 +0000
 I've read the recent postings with great interest, but I want to thank you, Hal, for posting this letter from Joe Twitchell.  It was reading Twain's "yearning throbbing songs of Grief" that first made me realize why his apparently lighter moments had always hit so truly, had made me laugh so long and hard--and it seems especially apt to read this today, as I just returned from burying a dear, dear Aunt who stood by me in some of life's darkest moments.  Thanks for posting such a beautiful letter.

Sharon McCoy
  -------------- Original message from Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>: --------------