From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:57:54 -0500
A person at my school looked to me for help as an "expert," but I can't find
the exact quotation she wants--and I don't want to just paraphrase it badly,
since every word counts.  Can someone help me? (And send to me, not her--I
don't want to blow my alleged reputation at my school.)

This made me realize I need one of those Twain quotation books.  Seems to me
there are a couple of recent ones--can someone refresh my failing memory?

Thanks!