From:
Ken Newcombe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:55:04 -0400
Vic,
Thanks much. This is good start and I will follwup. I spoke with Roberta
Hagood
a local Hannibal author while I was in town and she requested I pass alone
any
info. As well I will post this on my Newcomb genealogy website for the
benefit
of any of her descendants. Mary Ann appears to have known the Clemens in
Florida and came to Hannibal about the same time. perhaps there is a family
connection of some kind.

Regards

Ken Newcombe
Wentworth County GenWeb host (Ontario Canada)
       "Newcomb"or"Newcombe" Genealogy Page host
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/2957/index.html