Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:15:11 -0800
Well, you'd better be careful, because they've copyrighted their material!
I peeked inside and found that zhingoora_books is responsible and they can
be reached via their address at yahoo.com.  Amazon already had their Volume
I.  Sigh.  Sounds like somebody in India figured out how to cash in on your
success.

I once asked students in my English class in Cameroon, West African
Teacher's college to write me an essay on their village life.  It was
amazing how many added "copyright" at the bottom of their paper.
Arianne Laidlaw

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Sharon K. Goetz <[log in to unmask]

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58