From:
Jules A Hojnowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:01:48 -0500
I have been to Hannibal about 6 times and then to Florida , MO
about as many times.  The only part in Hannibal that I find "fluffy"
is the building with all the art work by Norman Rockwell,
representing Huck and Tom.   I guess I am too much of a "purist" (sorry)
to enjoy that part, but the rest is wonderful.  Especially the Florida, MO
part.

Just as a side note :)
I have actually been to every place in the continental USA
that Mark Twain has been too.  I am now working on all the foreign
countries.

Mrs. Jules Hojnowski