From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2020 13:14:04 -0400
I’m amazed at how well the inaugural session came off. Kudos to all involved.

I sat quietly in order to absorb as much as possible from staff, past and present, and gather inspiration.

Some of you are aware that I am a public Twain interpreter. I have a lecture and performance series that I have taken on tour across 22 states.

At least some of your sessions may be of interest to my client organizations. I would be interested in exploring with them the idea of their memberships getting invited to selected sessions. And if any scholars out there want to explore this for their own virtual classes, we may be interested in participating as well.

Our mission is to maintain and promote Twain’s relevance and influence. And such sessions and lecture would save my small non-profit the time to recreate our own series for virtual presentation.

If this is of interest to anyone, please let me know. My Twain isn’t booked during the summer and the live fall season is unknowable.

Alan Kitty, Executive Director
Mark Twain Education Society

“Laughter can shatter the most colossal humbug; blow it to rags and atoms with a single blast.”

Sent from my iPhone