Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 14:21:40 -0700
What a treasure.  I was even entertained by the flashes.  Good job and
thanks for sharing.  I wonder when he met Nina and actually spent time with
her, which I read somewhere in the last few days.  I also wonder if
Holbrook transcribed those 30 pages of notes he took after talking to Clara!

Grateful,
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58