From:
Tracy Wuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:37:29 -0500
Hello all,
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I made a recording of Hal Holbrook's
story of meeting Clara.  In the dark of the evening, I decided to test the
video function of my brand new digital camera (I didn't even know if it
recorded in sound).  It did, and sounds fairly good.

I decided to post it online and created a blog to do so.  It is at:

http://quarryfarm2009.blogspot.com/

The videos are mostly pitch black, but if you pause it at just the right
moments, you can see Mr. Holbrook and listeners in brief moments of camera
flashes.  Let me know if there are any technical problems; it is my first
experiment in blogging.

Best,

Tracy Wuster
American Studies, UT Austin

P.s. If you are unable to access the online version or  would like me to
send a compact disc of the audio, please let me know.  You can email me or
write me at:  Tracy Wuster, 4603-A Ave H, Austin, TX, 78751