From:
Robert E Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 19:29:57 -0400
We see no need to belabor this issue. At this point I am just the
scrivener: the Hydrologist, two professional archivists, two professional
government land surveyors, and numerous historians who participated at one time  or
another in documenting Sam Clemens' 1861 Lake Tahoe campsite disagree with
the single Californian's claim, for reasons too numerous  to list. David
Antonucci is to be commended for creating  the need for us to take a long, hard
look at documenting what  really happened in 1861.

Bob Stewart

Alan Eliasen has kindly posted the Nevada material online  at
                https://futureboy.us/twain/2014Version6Total.pdf