From:
Michael O'Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 20:48:43 -0500
On Sun, 16 Jul 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I would like to visit the Twain museum in Hannibal, Mo. in August.  Would
> appreciate any input from those on the list who have visited this site as
> to their impressions of this attraction.
>
> Barb

Barb:  while you are that close, you might as well plan on the short trip
over to Florida, Missouri and the Mark Twain Birthplace Shrine.  Lots of
interesting museum pieces, first editions, photoes, etc., and only about
30 minutes out of Hannibal, right on beautiful Mark Twain Lake.  Take a
picnic if it is a nice day.

Michael O'Conner
Columbia, Missouri