From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:36:30 -0800
I'm not too proud to grovel, and pay handsomely at that!  Having arrived in my snowbird nesting site in Claremont, CA, I'd be so happy to get a ticket to see Hal in Northridge.  So please let me know if you know how I can get just one ticket, after you've supplied Scott first, of course.  Non-grovelers get first dibs.

Ben