Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:19:31 -0600
Friends,

We are in the last days of the Pepsi grant voting. Counting today, only SIX
DAYS LEFT TO VOTE. We are holding our own but need to push forward with more
voters. Encourage, brow-beat, badger anyone you can who is not voting
regularly to do so. If everyone could find just one more person to vote it
would push us forward. Remind them to vote each day this month.

This is our last opportunity for the $250,000 grant to help complete the
Becky Thatcher House restoration. With this grant we can move forward with
major steps this spring.'

If you have any questions or last minute suggestions, please contact me.

Here's the link: http://pep.si/forthestudents

THREE WAYS TO VOTE...

1. VOTING ONLINE:

Please vote for all buttons on this link:

http://pep.si/forthestudents

2. VOTING BY TEXT:

Text Pepsi at 73774 with this message: 104141 (Nothing else needed - that's
the Museum's grant number)

If you have unlimited texting (and time), you can vote for our supporters by
text:

Milton Elementary Middle School $50K - 104520 Raney Intermediate $25K -
104362 L'Anse Creuse $25K - 104382 Atwater High School $5K - 104975 St.
Amant $50K - 104557 Chackbay Elementary $25K - 104389 Elgin Elementary $50K
- 103693 Phoenix Elementary $5K - 104218

3. VOTING BY FACEBOOK:

Just sign in with the regular partner link at: http://pep.si/forthestudents
and click on the Facebook icon when signing in to vote instead of logging in
through your email.

Henry Sweets

Mark Twain Boyhood Home and Museum