Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 19:09:45 -0400
I am happy to announce that I have just completed the etext edition of Joan
of Arc Vol. 2.  Last year I completed Vol. 1 and offered it for $7.  Now
that
I have completed Vol. 2,  I am combining them for sale at a total cost of
$12.  For those of you that are new to the forum I offer my texts in
WordPerfect 5.1 format as a standard with formatting and graphics from the
Author's National Edition of Mark Twain's works.  In addition, I have
started
sending the DOS plain text of the work as well along with the WP format.

My mailing address is:
Jerry's Books
451 Hillside Drive
Hurley, NY 12443