Sender:
From:
"John R. Pascal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2016 20:51:09 -0500
Good Evening Everyone,

Today, my quietest student brought up the fact that yesterday was Mr. Holbrook’s 91st birthday.  I asked him to tell the entire class and after his shyly spoken words, their reaction was a cheer of happy surprise and an extended applause.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Holbrook, from all 22 of your high school fans in the Writings of Mark Twain course here at Seton Hall Preparatory School in New Jersey.  God bless you, sir.

Thank you for all of your extraordinary and wonderful career accomplishments and as one other student, said, “Keep on going, Hal, you’re our man and our fam!”  “Fam” is NJ talk for “family” ;D

John Pascal, M.B.A., M.A.
Teacher of 9th and 11th Grade English
Writings of Mark Twain

Seton Hall Preparatory School