Sender:
From:
Jim Mcwilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 09:45:30 -0600
By the way, I bought a copy of a reprinted edition of _Mark Twain's
Library of Humor_ at a bookstore in the local mall this summer.  I don't
have it here in my office (and I can't remember the publisher), but it
was in the remainder bin at $6.  It has the original illustrations,
typeface, etc.  I was surprised to see it, needless to say.  Check those
remainder bins--you never know what will turn up!