Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 19:27:16 EST
As promised earlier this year, I'm so sorry for it taking so long, I've put
the complete volume of Roughing It Vol.2 on my home page.  The address is:

members.aol.com/OTwain

that is an O (pronounced Oh).  Just type this in on the address line of your
browser and look for the reference to RI on my home page.  Click the reference
and you are there.

Notes about the html:

This is not polished html.  The text is all there and there are links from the
table of contents to each chapter.  It is not divided into individual html
pages as it could be.  I imagine that this way if you want a copy of it you
can do a save as and get the entire html with one save.  I will investigate
how I can put a button on the screen so that an ASCII text file can be
downloaded instead.

The conversion also removed the nice dashes I had in the DOS text and replaced
them with nothing.  So, it appears that some sentences just quit when they
should end with --.  (Or some sentences that had a -- in them may now not make
sense since the -- is now missing.)

I put this together in a couple of days.   Please email your comments.

Thanks

Jerry O'Brien