From:
Matthew Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2020 13:33:45 -0400
After seeing Desiree’s message yesterday, I started thinking about her question related to our site, so Hal’s message this morning was the extra nudge I needed. Of all the posts we’ve made since October 2016, here is a list of the 25 most popular accessible, non-academic essays:

https://marktwainstudies.com/need-some-summer-reading-here-are-the-most-popular-essays-from-our-first-four-years/ <https://marktwainstudies.com/need-some-summer-reading-here-are-the-most-popular-essays-from-our-first-four-years/>

Popularity, of course, isn’t the sole metric of whether something is good. There’s a lot of stuff we’ve published which I think is worth of a much larger audience. Director Lemak has created an index of all the creative and critical writing the site has produced (at least up to March of this year):

https://marktwainstudies.com/post-index/ <https://marktwainstudies.com/post-index/>
Matt Seybold
Assistant Professor of American Literature & Mark Twain Studies
Elmira College
Editor, MarkTwainStudies.org
MattSeybold.com