Sender:
From:
Rod Rawlings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:40:29 -0500
Roger -- Thanks for your comments on the commemorative coin. I agree
that it is a boon for Twaindom. Moreover, quietly accepting "In God We
Trust" represents about the same level of calculated hypocrisy that
Twain reluctantly and successfully employed during his career, and for
about the same reasons. Because he set the standard, his legacy makes
it right and proper that Twaindom perpetuate the practice, if
profitable.

--

Rod Rawlings
941-713-4446 Direct