From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:08:51 -0500
There seems to be a curious glitch with the link I supplied yesterday to my
article on Stormfield. For some reason when the link appears in the listserv
a mysterious "3D" has been added into the link just before the last three
digits.   I have no idea where that might be coming from and to make certian
my own email system was not the culprit, I sent a mesaage to myself with
that link and one to a friend, and it came through fine without the
mysterious "3D" added to the link. I recall somebody else reported this same
glitch a short time ago. Even stranger, my message does not have the "3D" in
the link in the MT Forum archives.

Anyway, I've posted the link below. If you see "3D" anywhere in the link
when it shows up on the listserv, just back your cursor into the link from
the right end, delete "3D" and then move your cursor back out of the link.
Then click on it.

If you still can't get to it, just go to www.abaa.org and click the "View
News & Articles" link about the middle of the homepage, and you can scroll
through the articles and find it quickly (but there are also articles in
there about Hawthorne, Melville, giftbooks, Thoreau, and other non-Twainian
topics, so make your children leave the room and avert your eyes).

Here goes--

http://hq.abaa.org/books/antiquarian/news_fly.html?code=118

Kevin
@