From:
Wes Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:48:41 -0400

The Mark Twain Special which debuted on "Dave White Presents" last night is now available for 24/7 download access at-

www.audioentertainment.org/dwp

For the next two weeks, it will be in the "Listen to the Latest" link before moving into the "Past Programs" archives.

At the risk of touting my own horn, I think the 90 minute broadcast is very special indeed! Put together, the interviews with Henry Sweets (by Dave White), Shelley Fisher Fishkin, and Richard Henzel cover a lot of ground in a comparatively short amount of time. I hope this is one Twainians will link to from their websites and suggest to future students. I also hope general listeners might get ideas for future reading-Henry, Shelley, and Richard all have different reasons for their favorites. Let me know what you thought of it-