From:
Gregg Camfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 09:10:12 -0700
Thank you.  I remembered it as a chapter title somewhere.  In the middle
of the night, my memory grew accurate enough to pinpoint it as a chapter
title in Blair's _Mark Twain and Huck Finn_, but when I got up this
morning to check, I found that Blair cites the Paine version by page
number alone without mentioning the number of the original notebook or
the date. Of course, I needed a better citation than that, so you've
saved me a morning's work finding it in _MTN&J_.

Gregg C.