From:
Gretchen Sharlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 20:01:19 -0400
Hi Hal and Friends, Hal Holbrook shared poignant memories of trying to keep Nina from having access to booze - to no avail.  I think he was fond of Nina. And remember Hal's story of his visit with Clara when she said,"He knows about you..."We think you should do, Jesus Christ!"
    Let's all stay tuned to this latest news....Guess what, my grandmother was a Clemens! Enjoy your summer, Gretchen Sharlow

Sent from my iPad