From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:41:34 +0900
Kilmer's film is out next year, how do "y'all" like his accent?? at one
point it is Kilmer as Twain as Katy Leary (southerner doing Irish).  And
sometimes a little Jim Morrison slips in-- not sure what to make of it....

also check out the PAGES of comments, both pro and con:  evidently viewers
have strong opinions about how St. Mark is portrayed....

 (nice historical look to this clip, though he does come across a bit tipsy
as many of the comments put it;  did Twain ever perform drunk, in those
final years?  that was never my impression but who knows??):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Aei4Ttb4-g

--Hal B.

--
Harold K. Bush, Ph.D