From:
William Cosgrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2017 18:16:59 +0000
Let me assure everyone that I am who I appear to be in spite of failing the fraud detection checks.  My email account was "spoofed" a number of years ago so that may be the source of my suspected fraudulent behavior.  My only other comment is the I am a singular possible fraudulent sender so I'm a he rather than a "they."

Best regards,

Bill Cosgrove
Professor Emeritus of English
North Dakota State University