Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 05:40:50 EST
I have a term paper to do on Twain's _Pudd'nhead Wilson_.  I have found that
most books on Twain focus on other writings of his (mostly Huck Finn) which
is
quite annoying when I have to write on _Pudd'nhead Wilson_.  There are
several
books of criticism on this novel, however, my  public library does not carry
any of them, and neither does our central library.  Do you know of any
books/articles that have critics or even just mention this novel?
Thanks for your help!