From:
Gregg Camfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:29:30 -0700
Thanks to all who replied to my query.  Here's the most complete answer I
received.  I ask you to notice not only the speed and completeness of the
answer, but the modesty with which Ken puts it forth.  Now that's service!

And Ken, it was perfectly clear to me.  Deduce from that what you will.

Gregg