From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:42:19 -0400
On Kevin B's advice, I'm re-posting this in plain text to see if it comes through better....the article appeared in print yesterday.

Here's the Hartford Courant profile of Cindy Lovell, our new Executive Director, beloved and respected in Hannibal and quickly becoming so here. It also includes some interesting insights from a mid-2012 interview the reporter, Susan Dunne, had with former Exec Direc  Jeff Nichols, equally beloved and respected, now at Poplar Forest, Jefferson's Virginia hideaway.

(Well, yeah, I know these people are/were my bosses, but it's all true.)

http://articles.courant.com/2013-04-10/entertainment/hc-mark-twain-transition-0414-20130410_1_license-plate-mark-twain-house-museum-lovell

Steve Courtney
7 Union St.
Terryville, CT 06786