Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:14:27 -0500
From:
"Ballard, Terry Prof." <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I've begun a project to create a Google map of America that shows the
important places in Twain's life. At each stop there is a brief description
and usually a photo. If anyone has a photo of places I've never visited with
a camera (St. Louis, Angel's Camp, etc.) and wants to contribute an image,
I'd be very happy. Otherwise I'll probably fill in with photos from
Wikimedia. Right now, I've covered the years up to 1870 with the marriage
and settlement in Buffalo. Once I get to the end (should be in about a
week), I'll also generate a file that opens up the placemarks in Google
Earth. Enjoy!

Terry Ballard, Librarian
Quinnipiac University