From:
David H Fears <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:47:37 EDT
Dear posse and publicans...the mystery of Sam's cash book is
solved....Robert Monroe sent some earlier pages today and when I opened this
file it hit me
like a ton...this wasn't SAM'S cashbook, but Charles E. Perkins  cash book,
with a page or two of Sam's information starting in the 1870s. ALL  the
earlier
names are other accounts of Hartford clients and cases relating to  Perkins,
Sam's attorney and financial advisor for many years. The  page headings gave
it
away. I
will fwd the file to anyone interested.

David

PS...can anyone tell me what caused Sam to fire  Perkins?