From:
Robert E Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:41:07 -0500
Interesting that you (David Antonucci) also received an email with an
unknown "handle", because the email from S-S to me was also accusatory, asking
why I ignored the balloon voyage. It did not take me long to find the
article in  question: During the 2,500 hours of Internet and library detective
work  involved in researching and writing 400 endnotes for the award winning
"Gold  Rush Letters of E. Allen and Hosea B. Grosh", I learned a lot of search
tricks,  including locations for 1850s-60s publications.
I also determined that Sisu Suku is Finnish, not really translatable but
approximating "devoted to extended family". I assumed a genealogist. I agree:
 Is somebody stirring the pot?

Robert E. (Bob) Stewart
Carson City.

In a message dated 11/24/2014 9:32:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,