Sender:
From:
PETER MESSENT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 15:45:36 +0000
To all list-members who have replied to my question about 'Huck Finn's
literary children' (a correspondent's phrase...), my thanks. You've helped
me to make the kind of connections I was looking for and given me
lots of reading to do as well... There haven't been too many replies
connecting Huck Finn with recent work by African-American,
Hispanic-American writers etc., or indeed with much written in the 80s
or 90s.  If anything more comes to mind here, I'd appreciate
any further note. Cheers
Pete M.