From:
Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2019 21:49:47 +0000
We have the schedule set for the Clemens Conference. The following went out through the Mark Twain Forum and the Mark Twain Circle, but we wanted to make certain you received a copy.

For general Clemens Conference information and registration form – scroll down the July calendar page
https://www.marktwainmuseum.org/calendar/#july

For Schedule of the Clemens Conference
https://www.marktwainmuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Clemens-Conference-Schedule-5-20.pdf

To make a payment on line for the conference – full conference fee
https://www.marktwainmuseum.org/product-category/mark-twain-conference/

If you are not attending the entire conference, contact me for special arrangements
Henry Sweets, Executive Director
Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum
120 North Main Street
Hannibal  MO  63401